These last few days have been madness getting all situated for the summer but I've finally got it all figured out. Also got a confirmation on my internship placement so I will be working for Chrystal Capital for the summer, which is very exciting for me. It'll be a great experience in a field I'm interested in.
Now for the fun stuff. In the past few days we've visiting the Tate Britain, did a scavenger hunt around London (Harrods, Kensington Park, Hyde Park Corner etc.) and took a walking tour of London. This weekend we're going to stay in the City be tourists (The Eye, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey etc.) which will be a lot of fun to see again. Pubs also have been quite a bit of fun. So far we've managed to go out every night and will probably do so until Sunday (first day of work in the morning). Fought a great pub down a random alley called the Arbitrager where we had a "few pints" one afternoon and befriended a great "pub"tender. He told us to come back tonight when other people would be there so that's really all of our plans for the night, we'll see where the wind takes us. I'll post some pictures after this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment