Well my first full in Jakarta has just begun. Had a wonderful noodle soup for breakfast with my roommate who got in last night around 12:30. I was convinced his knock was room service which I was certain I hadn't ordered. Turns out it was my roommate, who knew?
Today is when everyone else is supposed to get here and we ran into 4 people from our group checking in today on our way back from breakfast. Until our dinner reception we don't really have any plans for the day. Probably just hang out around the pool and do nothing productive all day. Life is rough.
While I'm doing this blog individually, the whole class has a blog that we are doing as part of our grade. It should be a more in depth analysis of what we do than this if you are interested. We will each be making at least 3 posts in each city. Here is the link:
http://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/mcintireabroad/
No comments:
Post a Comment