Well I finally made it Jakarta (after a 33 hour journey) this morning and went off to my hotel. Funny thing is our itinerary changed to a different Ritz Carlton so I have visited both Ritz Carltons today, I'd say the one I'm in now is nicer based on the foyer. It also has the pool/spa/whatnot on the 5th floor along with a jogging track along the perimeter of that level. They also have much more security around Jakarta, security checked the engine block, trunk and undercar for bombs when both taxis were dropping me off.
Oh well, the rest of my day is devoted to sleeping, reading and finding somewhere to eat. Happy New Years to everyone, I got a chance to skyped my sister and her friends at a concert for my second New Years and it sounded like fun, but a bit pitchy.
For those of you (parents and grandparents) who want the hotel information it is http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Jakarta/Default.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment